středa 12. června 2013

Sorry for...

...my...



...inactivity.


But I don't have time to write on blog. I had very good time. I met Aru, I have made friend with Takeshi and at last time I have studied to school.

And I have started listening j-rock again. Thank you Takeshi ^^

I promise, that I'll write on blog at the beginning of summer holiday. So... I'll post photos with me and Aru, with me and Takeshi and maybe photos from meeting with Mr. S. Ha...ha... I promise xD :D.

So... it's all for now...

I wish you good time.

(And sorry for my terrible English)


2 komentáře:

  1. Konečně se vracíte,,taky bych mohla už něco napsat :D
    A ty máš nějaké fotky s Mr. S? ;O; really? tě překecal?,, se ani nepochlubíš XD
    + j-rock forever! ;3

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. :D
      Ne nemám :D ale možná budu mít z toho našeho srazu co bude další týden, tak jsem to myslela :D
      Jo jo J-ROCK!!!!!!

      Vymazat